Rocky Mount, Virginia

After having a battery installed in my iPhone...Once I got home, I realized that the volume controls and the vibrate features no longer worked.

I contacted Matthew Snider via Facebook to notify him of the issue and we agreed upon meeting the following day at his place of business to check my phone. I drove 45 minutes only to get there and find the door locked. I notified Mr. Snider to which he informs me that they had closed early and that he thought I had seen his post on Facebook which it had never showed up in my newsfeed so I never saw it.

Yes... I was irritated after paying to have the battery installed and having my phone broken and then driving back to find no one there. Yes... He offered for me to come back another day which is almost impossible with my work schedule.

I told his that I would get someone else to fix it and that I was not coming back. Yes I was irritated but at no point was I disrespectful to Mr. Snider. I cannot say the same for him.

Not only did he verbally bash me, he also verbally bashed another customer that I happen to know to me as well. I have never dealt with a more unprofessional person in my life.

I personally would not recommend Those a Phone Guys because Mr.Snider apparently has an anger control issue and cannot manage his emotions when dealing with difficult situations.

Had an Experience with Those Phone Guys?

Comments

Its your fault. You should have read the reviews on his buisness before giving him your money.

As a business owner he shouldn't close his doors early unless it is an absolute emergency and there is no one to stay there. And expecting clients to check facebook as notification of closure when they have an appointment to see the business is unprofessional. Aside from that the owners language to this customer is horrible and I hope his business fails due to his lack of business skills.