After having a battery installed in my iPhone...Once I got home, I realized that the volume controls and the vibrate features no longer worked.
I contacted Matthew Snider via Facebook to notify him of the issue and we agreed upon meeting the following day at his place of business to check my phone. I drove 45 minutes only to get there and find the door locked. I notified Mr. Snider to which he informs me that they had closed early and that he thought I had seen his post on Facebook which it had never showed up in my newsfeed so I never saw it.
Yes... I was irritated after paying to have the battery installed and having my phone broken and then driving back to find no one there. Yes... He offered for me to come back another day which is almost impossible with my work schedule.
I told his that I would get someone else to fix it and that I was not coming back. Yes I was irritated but at no point was I disrespectful to Mr. Snider. I cannot say the same for him.
Not only did he verbally bash me, he also verbally bashed another customer that I happen to know to me as well. I have never dealt with a more unprofessional person in my life.
I personally would not recommend Those a Phone Guys because Mr.Snider apparently has an anger control issue and cannot manage his emotions when dealing with difficult situations.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Battery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."